- Fall admission
- Daytime classes
- 153 credits in neuropsychology
- 157 credits in clinical psychology
- 150 credits in industrial and organizational psychology
PhD in Psychology - Research and Intervention
The PhD in Psychology - Research and Intervention program is intended for students wishing to acquire a thorough grounding in both research and professional practice, in terms of both psychological assessment and intervention.
It allows students to acquire advanced professional and research skills in 1 of the following 3 options:
- Clinical neuropsychology
- Clinical psychology
- Industrial and organizational psychology
Questions about this program?
Clinical neuropsychology option
Program supervisor: Sarah Lippé
Clinical psychology option
Program supervisor: Marie Achille
Industrial and organizational psychology option
Program supervisor: André Savoie
- All about the PhD R/I - Clinical Neuropsychology Option (in French)
- All about the PhD R/I - Clinical Psychology Option (in French)
- All about the PhD R/I - Industrial and Organizational Psychology Option (in French)
- Programs offering training in intervention (in French)
- Financial support
- Find a thesis supervisor
- Job outlook for graduates in this discipline
- International (in French)
The + of studying Psychology at the Université de Montréal!
- Our test library comprises over 1,000 tests for teaching, internships and research.
- The University Psychology Clinic, located in the Marie-Victorin building, used for training graduate students. The clinic, open to the general public, offers students a valuable opportunity for gaining experience in psychological assessment, consultation and assessment in clinical neuropsychology.
- 35 professors in the Department of Psychology or attached to other units are involved in supervising theses for students in the program. Their research concerns visual perception, somesthesia, hearing, memory, music, hemispheric specialization, executive functions, language and other subjects.